Friday, September 23, 2005

The NCDMV welcomes The Cut into his 30th year!!


My license was expiring on September 28th. My thirtieth birthday. I go to the NCDMV office to get my new license. I go through the usual sight and sign tests. I screwed up on a couple, but he lets it slide. I like the lighthouse option. He sits me down for my picture. He gives me my new license and I'm out the door. After arriving at Lenny's cut I throw him the new license so he can examine it.

"Z, Did you notice the hair color?."

"Huh, what are you talking about Lenny?"

"It's gray!"

"What?"

"Fucking asshole DMV man!"


My old license says "BRO" for brown hair. He let me keep it.

My new license says "GRY".

Didn't ask me. Didn't forwarn me about the subtle change. Nothing. Nada. None ya. The harsh realities of old age. Thanks so much DMV man. I hope your hair falls out in your sleep tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like your old man. At least it ain't falling out yet.

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe he was only stating the truth..You know the DMV in Boone is on a strict diet of the Ten Commandments

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home