Thursday, September 08, 2005

My research has continued. I've found that it really is I Ain't No Holla' Back Girl instead of I Ain't No Harlem Black Girl. Not to mention names from Maryland and a very fruitful North Carolina State Squad. Without any further ado:

Barrod Heggs-DE, MD
D'Qwell Jackson-LB, MD
Durrell Wooten-WR, MD
Jeris Smith-LB, MD
Lamart Barret-WR, NCST
Martrel Brown-DT, NCST
Guerlin Dervil-LB, NCST
Jamelle Eugene-DB, NCST
Merci Falaise-T, NCST
Meaves Green-G, NCST
Tramain Hall-WR, NCST
Kalani Hepp-C, NCST
LaMarte McGhee-T, NCST
Jeraill McCuller-OL, NCST
Orrick Quick-LB, NCST
Jacarius Wright-S, NCST
Yomi Ojo-G, NCST

If you had them all to your parents house for dinner how would you go about introducing them:

"Hey Mom this is my friend Guerlin Dervil, He will be eating dinner with us!"

"Oh, It's nice to meet you Mr. Dervil!"
Dad in the back den reading the paper:

"Ain't nobody inviting no whirling devil to dinner under my roof!"

Will Randy Moss go Southern Conferance style and get 3 TDs tonight in New England or will the defense put the clamps on.

Will The Cut go Tiger Woods at http://www.roanvalleygolf.com/ tomorrow.

My friend Gabe answered a call at Cheap Joe's Art Supply. Yes on the other end was none other than Barvel Dingwell. No Lie he says. To this day the name sticks with him like the taste of the stuff they squirt in your wisdom teeth holes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:09 PM  
Blogger The Cut said...

I'm actually not a fan, but if clicking on these sites or actually researching to know where they are keeps you in a good mood I hope you continue this pursuit.

1:11 AM  
Blogger The Deceiver said...

I love Craphonso Thorpe, who I call "Crap-honso".

Doesn't Imhotep still play for UVA? He's a WR. I always imagine he's gonna get all mummy on someone's ass. Like he stiffarms a DB and a mess of motherfucking scarab beetles rush down his arm, Marwan-steez.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home