Thursday, September 01, 2005

I find extreme enjoyment in the different names you can find in college football. I will invite anybody that wants to help me on this quest. so lay up in the cut and lets check some names that have come up:

I started in the Atlantic Coast Conference:

  • Baraka Atkins-DL, MIA
  • Dumaka Atkins (brother)-C, FSU
  • Olu Babalola-DE, CLEM
  • D'Brickashaw Ferguson!-T, VA
  • La'Donte Harris-WR, CLEM
  • Quadtrine Hill-RB, MIA
  • Tavaghn Monts-S, CLEM
  • Sinorice Moss-WR, MIA
  • Kwakou Robinson-DE, VA
  • Quentez Ruffin-OL, CLEM
  • Chansi Stuckey-WR,CLEM
  • Etta Etta Tawo-DT, CLEM
  • Craphonso Thorpe-WR, FSU
  • Kamerion Wimbley-DE, FSU

This is just a starter. Bring the names. I love this shit. I can laugh all day at some of deez.

Matt Geoffrion has sent a special name in that needs recognition. High School phenom: Donkay Degraffenreid outta Rock Hill South Cacalak. Thanks Matt. Remember you are my lawyer now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home