Thursday, September 06, 2007

BIG TIME

Big Time News brings us this wonderful picture. I think since I first learned to read I've had a subscription to Sports Illustrated. I already had a letter ready to go. If Appalachian State wasn't on the cover I wouldn't hesitate cancelling my subscription. Hats off to Dexter Jackson(on SIs cover & SoCon's 200 meter sprint champion) and CoCo Hillary who MADE PLAYS in the single most unforgettable game in College Football History. Corey Lynch and Pierre Banks were ALL OVER the field making plays and ratcheting their teammates up to a different level. The most solid performance must go to Armanti Edwards and his poise in such a hostile environment. He did what he had to do to win.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'll pick up my issue when I go home this weekend. That's frikin' awesome!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home