Friday, February 10, 2006

CHAMPIONSHIP DEFENSE MENU


If I only had the bloody James Madison dummy for the home opener. 2004 champ against the 2005 champ to keep the home streak alive. I love that Furman gets to come up here again and play us on October 28th.
Sept. 2, at N.C. State
Sept. 9, James Madison
Sept. 16, Mars Hill
Sept. 23, at Gardner-Webb
Sept. 30, Elon - Homecoming
Oct. 7, at Chattanooga
Oct. 14, Wofford
Oct. 21, at Georgia Southern
Oct. 28, Furman
Nov. 4, The Citadel
Nov. 11, at Western Carolina.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I've come to a crossroads. The first game at State means I must choose sides.

Go Pack!

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's go see the NCSU game. Because it's much closer for me to go to Raleigh than to Boone.

7:18 PM  
Blogger The Deceiver said...

You better peep WizzNuttzz!

http://www.wizznutzz.com/2006/02/black-thxgivin-black-black-it-dont.html

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm there dude. Tailgating is 10x better in Raleigh.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home